Northeastern University is proud to present the Fall 2021 virtual career fairs.
Register for the Virtual Career Fairs on NUworks.
All fairs have been organized around industry groups and are coordinated to focus on full-time, co-op, and internship hiring opportunities.
YOU are invited to participate in either or both fairs each day on any of the three dates below, whichever aligns best with your recruiting needs and your student status (Undergrad Student or Graduate Students).
SEPTEMBER 21ST – BUSINESS CAREER FAIR
SEPTEMBER 23RD – ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY CAREER FAIR
SEPTEMBER 29TH – SCIENCE/RESEARCH CAREER FAIR
- 12 pm – 3 pm EDT All undergraduate students are available to participate in Northeastern’s Fall 2021 Graduate Virtual Career Fairs.
- 3 pm – 6 pm EDT All graduate students (master’s and doctoral students) are available to participate in Northeastern’s Fall 2021 Undergraduate Virtual Career Fairs.
No matter where you are in your career journey, this will be a great opportunity to explore and network since most jobs come from building relationships, not just applying online!
- Employers attending will be hiring to fill full-time, co-op, and internship roles.
- Recruiters will be representing a wide range of industries (Business, Engineering/Technology, and Science/Research ).
- Students of all majors can fulfill many job functions. Don’t just visit employers that seem to align with your college, or you may miss out on some great opportunities!
Here’s how you can prepare to have a successful experience at the Fair:
- Review Career Fair tips on our website
- Attend weekly coaching labs on resumes, LinkedIn branding and networking, interviewing, and other relevant topics. Go to the Career Design website for the schedule and to access other services.
- Attend a Career Fair Prep session on preparing for and navigating these events: Tips for international students will be included.
- A Career Fair prep module will be published on the Career Design Canvas site on . This is a good option if you can’t attend a prep session.