Northeastern University is proud to present the 2021 virtual career fairs.
Register for the Virtual Career Fairs on NUworks.
The undergraduate fair will take place on Tuesday, February 2nd, 12 PM-5 PM (EST).
The graduate fair will take place on Thursday, February 4th, 12 PM-5 PM (EST).
No matter where you are in your career journey, this will be a great opportunity to explore and network since most jobs come from building relationships, not just applying online!
- Employers attending will be hiring to fill full-time, co-op, and internship roles.
- Recruiters will be representing a wide range of industries (Biotech, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media, and Energy).
- Many job functions can be fulfilled by students of all majors. Don’t just visit employers that seem to align with your college, or you may miss out on some great opportunities!
Here’s how you can prepare to have a successful experience at the Fair:
- Review Career Fair tips on our website
- Attend weekly coaching labs on resumes, LinkedIn branding and networking, interviewing, and other relevant topics. Go to the Career Design website for the schedule and to access other services.
- Attend a Career Fair Prep session on how to prepare for and navigate these events: Monday, January 25 – Friday, January 28th from 1:00 pm-2:00 pm (EST). Tips for international students will be included.
- A Career Fair prep module will be published on the Career Design Canvas site on January 18th. This is a good option if you can’t attend a prep session.