Career Design is both a process of lifelong learning and an office at Northeastern that provides the tools, resources, and strategies you will need on your journey.
All Career Design support is available virtually, including:
- for daily drop-Ins (remote access with some on-campus hours)
- See the weekly schedule grid and select a journey map below for recommendations on labs to attend. For descriptions and dates of Rotating Topics and Self-Assessments (Wednesdays, 12-1 PM ET), click here.
- To sign up for a coaching lab and view all other Career Design programs, go to our events calendar.
- Modules parallel coaching labs for 24/7 self-paced instruction. We recommend Designing Your Career for an overview of both the process and our office (and we continue to add new modules so check back regularly).
- Email [email protected] or call 617.373.2430 with any questions.
In addition, there are many other useful tools and resources available to you:
Click on one of the journey maps below to get started.
- Visit the Employer Engagement and Career Design website for helpful resources on drafting your resume using VMock Smart Resumes, practice for an interview with Big Interview, learn Tips for working remotely, and explore major-career guides to see how different fields of study can lead to a variety of occupations.
- Sign into NUworks for posted internship and employment opportunities, as well as other career resources and 2021 co-op opportunities.
- To connect to Northeastern alumni, join NUsource and Northeastern LinkedIn groups.
- To support all aspects of career design as lifelong learning, use the SAIL framework and platform.
- Read the Career Design bi-weekly newsletter here for the latest updates (it is also emailed to you on Sundays).
Once you’ve taken advantage of our coaching labs and Career Studio to meet your initial needs, individual consultations can be scheduled through myNortheastern.