Career Design is both a process of lifelong learning and an office at Northeastern that provides the tools, resources, and strategies you will need on your journey.
- For daily drop-ins (virtual and campus hours)
- See the weekly coaching lab schedule and select a journey map below for recommendations on labs to attend. For descriptions and dates of Specialty Topics, click here.
- To sign up for a coaching lab and view all other Career Design programs, go to our events calendar.
- Modules parallel coaching labs for 24/7 self-paced instruction. We recommend Designing Your Career for an overview of both the process and our office (and we continue to add new modules so check back regularly).
In addition, there are many other useful tools and resources available to you:
Advising and Coaching Appointments
- Once you’ve taken advantage of our coaching labs, modules, and drop-in Career Studio to meet your initial needs, individual consultations for in-depth questions and conversations are available for currently enrolled students and alumni.
(NOTE: Students in MBA and Master’s programs in Business are served by the MBA Career Center in the D’Amore-McKim School of Business.)
- To schedule in-person, phone, or virtual appointments, call the front desk at 617-373-2430 or email [email protected]
Click on one of the journey maps below to get started
- Visit the Employer Engagement and Career Design website for our FAQ’s on commonly asked questions, as well as for helpful resources on drafting your resume using VMock Smart Resumes, practice for an interview with Big Interview, learn Tips for working remotely, and explore our career guides to see how different fields of study can lead to a variety of occupations.
- Sign into NUworks for posted internship and employment opportunities, as well as other career resources and 2021 co-op opportunities.
- To connect to Northeastern alumni, join NUsource and Northeastern LinkedIn groups.
- Read the Career Design bi-weekly newsletter here for the latest updates.