Senator Warren’s Boston office primarily handles constituent casework. A co-op in our Boston office will introduce students to immigration policy issues affecting Massachusetts constituents, conducting immigration-specific casework, engaging with government and community partners, and office administration. Co-ops are assigned to the Immigration Caseworker to support them with immigration casework and external outreach tasks. In addition, co-ops are generally responsible for the following:
– Sorting and processing mail
– Answering the phones and directing constituent inquiries
– Listening to and processing incoming voicemails
– Assisting staffers with office projects
– Facilitating communication between federal agencies and constituents
– Learning directly from staff about their work in our Q&A Brown Bag lunch series.
Applicants can check out the FAQ section of the Internship page on the Senator’s website, which can be found here: (https://www.warren.senate.gov/services/internships)