Join the College of Engineering Global Co-op team in learning about global co-op opportunities for Spring/ Summer I 2022. Topics discussed will include:
- Search techniques and global positions in your field
- What to consider when interested in a global co-op
- Information on logistics, including health and safety
- Tips and resources for self-developing global positions
- Onsite, remote, and hybrid opportunities abroad
Attendance to one of these sessions is required if you plan to do a global co-op in Spring/ Summer I 2022. Please reach out to Sally Conant, Global Co-op Coordinator, [email protected] or Kristina Kutsukos, Global Co-op Coordinator, [email protected] for additional information.