College of Professional Studies students, join us on May 21st at 4 pm (ET) for a virtual meet and greet with your Co-op Advisors! Feel free to bring a cup of coffee/tea or your dog, cat, or other furry family members to briefly say 'hello'! The purpose of this informal session is to provide an opportunity for you to learn more about CPS Co-op and the resources available to you. We will be discussing the following topics:
- Meet the team
- General CPS Co-op Overview
- Available Co-op Resources and Initiatives
In addition to providing you information about CPS Co-op, we will also be asking you the following questions:
- How familiar, if at all, are you with our resources?
- What resources have you used/plan on using?
- How frequently do you use our resources?
- Who was the first person you approached to talk about co-op?
A Zoom link will be emailed the day before the event to those who have registered. If you have questions, please email email@example.com. We hope to 'see' you there!