Build a career with unlimited potential at GE. You will lead by doing, gaining handson experience in design, manufacturing, testing and analysis as you work on important and challenging initiatives.
You'll uncover your potential for leadership, advance your technical skills and work alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world. Through the GE-NU partnership, you'll have an incredible opportunity to launch into GE's world-renowned leadership programs.
Apply if you:
- Have legal authorization to work in the US (required). GE will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this position
- Have a demonstrated passion for technology.
- Have an interest in travel, as you may be asked to relocate for your rotation.
- Are currently pursuing a degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Have a minimum overall 3.0 GPA.
- Are able to successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen.
Pre-register using this link!
It is not mandatory, but please feel free to upload your resume once you've registered!