Are you unsure about pursuing a doctoral degree? Join us for this panel discussion to learn more about doctoral options and outcomes.
Our panelists include:
- Ari Salinger, PhD in Biochemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Senior Scientist in Proteomics at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Burgandi Rukoska, PhD Student, School of Sociology – Centre for Disability Studies, University of Leeds, United Kingdom
- Carissa Aekins, PhD student in Biology, Northeastern University
- Matias Volonte, Ph.D. in Human-Centered Computing, Clemson University; Post-Doc – Relational Agents Group directed by Dr. Tim Bickmore, Northeastern University
- Shiqin (Shirley) Liu, Ph.D. candidate in Public Policy, School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs, Northeastern University