Looking to connect with employers? Want to see jobs and internships that are available NOW? Click on the link below to find out about some amazing opportunities through the Employer Engagement & Career Design website! All students are encouraged to attend/apply unless specific criteria is stated by the employer.
The page will include updated information on:
- Employer Connection Sessions on campus, which are a way to learn about the organization’s available opportunities and industry.
- Employer in Residences in Stearns Center, which are 1:1 informal interviews with the employer
- Employer Coffee Chats, which are drop-in networking opportunities with employers
- Full time, post-graduate jobs and internships posted by employers who will be visiting campus this semester
- A sampling of new jobs added to NUcareers, including full-time new grad opportunities for undergraduates and graduates as well as internships for current students and post-grads
- Upcoming off-campus events and employer interview days
If you have any questions about any of this information, feel free to contact your counselors and advisors at Employer Engagement and Career Design in the Stearns Center.