- Spring co-ops beginning in January of 2021 will be available in NUworks. Also, full-time jobs and internships for all work periods will all be posted in NUworks immediately.
More detailed information on the NUworks platform is available here, but I would like to share some highlights with you:
- You will be able to access the system at any time, see all posted positions, and apply directly to any job for which you meet the eligibility requirements. Employers will have immediate access to your application as soon as you submit it.
- You will be able to fill out a detailed profile, which will influence the personalized job recommendations you receive from the NUworks system.
- If you choose to do so, you can add your resume to your NUworks profile and make it viewable to employers. This will allow employers to search and reach out to you regarding potential opportunities you may have overlooked.
- Information and tutorials on how to use the new NUworks can be found here.
- Access to technical support 24/7 through the University Help Desk 617.373.4357 or at [email protected]..
Our goal is to provide you with the flexibility, independence, and tools to help you succeed while remaining fully available to support you in your job search and selection process.
Please feel free to contact your Co-op Coordinator or a member of the Career Design team with any questions you may have.
ALUMNI – Job postings and many other useful resources can be found on NUworks. Click here for some helpful information on NUworks and how to use it. If you have trouble logging in or need more information, please click here for help.