Recruiting Activities Spring 2019 – more events to come!
Information Sessions & tabling on campus:
- Insight Workforce, Information Session, 2/6/19 5pm-6pm, Hurtig 224. Stop by and say hi!
Employer In Residence on campus:
- Raytheon, Tuesday, 1/29 10am-4pm. To schedule a meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Name, Major, and Student Level. Be sure to check the Career Design Calendar for other dates when Raytheon is on campus.
Jobs posted on NUcareers by employers coming to campus to meet or interview:
Full Time positions:
- Cambridge Associates, Investment Analyst, #1881048. Apply by 2/12. Target Colleges: CAMD, DMSB, COS, Bouve, CCIS, COE, CSSH, CPS
- Energy & Resource Solutions, Marketing Coordinator, #1882832. Apply 5/31. Target Colleges: CAMD, DMSB, CCIS, COE, CPS, COS, CSSH
- Cambridge Associates, Summer 2019 Analyst Intern, #1881049. Apply by 2/12. Target Colleges: CAMD, DMSB, COS, Bouve, CCIS, COE, CSSH, CPS
- Schneider Electric, Digital Communication Intern, #1879843. Apply by 5/31. Target Colleges: CAMD, DMSB
Sampling of NUcareers Jobs:
- Curriculum Associates, LLC, Management Development Analyst, #1882877, Apply by 5/31. Target Colleges: CAMD, DMSB, COS, CCIS, COE, CSSH, CPS
- Gms Management Solutions, New Technologies and Digital Transformation, #1882822, Apply by 1/27. Target Colleges: CCIS, COS, COE, CPS
- Exabeam, Big Data Engineer, #1882322, Apply by 3/1. Target Colleges: CCIS, COE.
- The Greenlining Institute, Greenlining Institute Policy Fellowship, #1880801, Apply by 3/10. Target Colleges: CSSH
- Vermont Interpreter Referral Service, ASL Interpreter Program Coordinator, #1882876. Apply by 5/31 Target College: Bouve, CPS, CSSH
- Macedon Technologies, Software Engineer / Consultant, #1882873. Apply by 5/31 Target College: CCIS, COE, CPS
On-Campus Events and Opportunities:
Northeastern University 2019 Spring Career Fairs on Undergraduates only February 14th 11AM – 3PM and Master’s Students only February 15th both events will be held in Cabot Cage – Registration on NUcareers is required to attend.
Other Upcoming Off-Campus Events and Opportunities:
1. Boston Career Fair, 2/20 11am to 2pm – National Career Fairs has held over 10,000 career fairs nationwide and have had more than 1 million job seekers attend career fairs over the last 18 years. Our career fairs are the best in the nation and we have helped more people get hired through our events than any other company out there. If you’re looking for a job or a career, you have come to the right place.
Additional Career Design Events and Related Information:
Go to the Career Design Workshops
Go to the Virtual Career Design Workshops