Global Careers Fair 2023
Thank you for your interest in Northeastern University’s Global Careers Fair 2023. This is a private event co-hosted by Localized.
Registration is now OPEN.
About Global Careers Fair 2023
Global Careers Fair 2023 is the inaugural university-wide, boutique, virtual recruiting event tailored to our global partners. It connects employers to talented Northeastern students through a user-friendly interactive platform. This event is not designed as a traditional virtual career fair, but rather as a group interaction to facilitate effective recruitment.
The information sessions allow for employers to present their unique companies and career opportunities for co-ops, internships, and post-graduation permanent work abroad. Interviews with selected top candidates may follow with the scope of meeting company recruitment needs.
Employer Engagement & Career Design will be hosting the Global Careers Fair 2023 using the Localized platform. Employers will be able to post information about their organization, schedule their session on their preferred platform and get information about best practices utilizing Localized. Employers may utilize regular Northeastern NUworks same platform used for organizations to post jobs and internships every semester.
The event will take place from February 21-23, 2023
The event is of NO COST to participating employers.
|Tue 2/21||Wed 2/22||Thu 2/23|
|US morning: Employers in Europe|
Employers in Asia
Employers in Africa, Middle East and South America
US pm times:
Employers in Australia and New Zealand
|Agency Partners |
To participate in the Northeastern Global Careers Fair 2023 event, employers must be able to commit to:
- Posting one or more open positions on our career portal, NUworks;
- Hosting one 30-60 minute information group session with our students; and
- After the fair, hosting 1:1 interviews with selected candidates
You will be assigned a specific date and time based on your location. Multiple recruiters may join as long as all company members follow same instructions.
To register please complete this questionnaire. Staff will follow up with the event link and next steps
To post your jobs on NUworks please connect here
- If you are new to the system, go to https://nuworks.northeastern.edu/employers and follow the “Sign Up” instructions (versus the “Sign In” path). If you have forgot your password, go to https://nuworks.northeastern.edu/employers and click “forgot password” to sign in.
- If you have any questions about the event or the schedule, please feel free to reach out to Aspa Papanastasiou at [email protected]