Forage is a free and open-access online library of employer-designed job simulations called “programs”. Develop your skills and gain a real understanding of different roles and sectors by working through self-paced modules, working on tasks that mirror what you’d do if you were a real employee for that company.
After choosing a program, you will work through a set of materials and tasks set by the company, which are designed to replicate the sort of work that you would undertake as an intern or graduate. All of Forage’s programs are self-paced (taking between 5 to 6 hours to complete) ensuring that you can fit your participation flexibility around other commitments.
- Video instructions and materials created by employees within your chosen organization
- Work that reflects real day-to-day tasks of interns and graduates
- The chance to compare your work with that of a staff member at your chosen organization
What are the benefits of using Forage?
- Sample what work is like at leading companies
- Discover career paths that you may not have previously considered
- Build confidence and gain skills to get you ‘work-ready’
To get started and learn more about Forage, check out: https://www.theforage.com/students
Click HERE to view this Live Info Session with Forage