The Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs program will prepare you to manage global processes for organizations involved in developing and seeking marketing approval for regulated, cutting-edge products in healthcare and food safety.
The global convergence of regulatory science, technology-driven business decision making, formation of public policies, and evolving regulations are driving demand for regulatory affairs professionals who can facilitate the processes involved in bringing highly regulated products to market. To prepare you to effectively manage regulatory activities, Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies offers the Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs. This unique graduate degree is STEM-designated, and is designed to deepen your understanding of the global compliance requirements for the development, marketing approval, and utilization of technically complex and highly regulated products, including food, drugs, biologics, and medical devices.
Concentrations include Biopharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs, Medical Device Regulatory Affairs, Nonclinical Biomedical Product Regulation, Quality Assurance and Compliance
|Compliance Manager||Project Manager|
|Clinical Scientist||Public Policy and Legislative Affairs Manager|
|Data Analyst||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Data Security Analyst||Quality Control|
|Drug Safety Analyst||Regulatory Affairs Specialist|
|International Regulatory Associate||Regulatory Reviewer|
|Post Market Surveillance Officer||Regulatory Writer|
Some positions may require additional experience or licensing.
|Akebia Therapeutics, Inc.||Network for Excellence in Health Innovation|
|Dana-Farber Cancer Institute||Takeda Pharmaceutical Company|
|Enanta Pharmaceuticals||SpineFrontier Inc.|
|Food and Beverage||Pharmaceutical|
|Government||Research and Safety|
These samples titles can be used to research internship opportunities.
- Post Professional Masters (PPM) Intern in Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance Intern
- Regulation Development Intern
- Regulatory Affairs Compliance Specialist Intern
- Regulatory Affairs Intern
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist Internship
Students enrolled in the College of Professional Studies may click here for co-op and internship information.
Websites for Career Exploration
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Occupational Outlook Handbook
- MassCIS – Massachusetts Information System
- Vocational Biographies (username: NEUniv; password: RAZDE)
Websites for Job Search
Campus Organizations and Activities
- Biochemistry Club (BCC)
- Biology Club (Bio Club)
- Biomedical Engineering Society
- Graduate Student Biology Club
- NU Science Magazine
Find valuable industry information, job sites, and professional networking opportunities.
- Northeastern University Employer Engagement and Career Design
- Northeastern University International Students and Alumni Networking Group
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Global Regulatory Affairs Group (Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, & Consumer)
- RADSP – Regulatory Affairs & Drug Safety Professionals
- Regulatory Affairs Network: Pharma, Medical Devices, Biotech, Healthcare, Science, QA, Events & Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals