Are you interested in developing your skills in career counseling? Our Career Mentor Program is designed for those looking to gain experience in the career development profession. In the program, you will:
- Explore the field of career counseling through hands-on, experiential practice and professional development opportunities, all of which you can include on your resume.
- Network with professionals with experience in career counseling, each with unique methods and approaches to the field.
- Learn alongside a cohort of other Career Mentors who can support you in your professional development.
Program Requirements Include:
- 6 hours of training in the field of career counseling
- 2 hours/week counseling students in our Career Studio (virtually or in person)
- 1 group meeting with all Career Mentors mid-semester
- 1 semester commitment required (option to renew for up to 4 semesters, or 2 years, total)
- Upon completion, receive a Career Mentor digital badge to include on your resume
Additional Program Opportunities Include:
- Optional one-on-one meeting with Career Mentor supervisor
- Optional informational interviews with Career Design staff members
- Optional, additional trainings throughout the semester
- Invitations to various free professional development opportunities within Northeastern and beyond
Interested? To learn more, contact our office at [email protected]