We recommend you start with a group coaching lab or parallel Canvas module for help with specific aspects of the job search and career exploration process. This will allow you to have a more informed discussion with a career coach when you meet 1 on 1.
For quick questions, visit the Career Studio during our daily virtual and campus drop-in hours and please follow the instructions below:
Career Studio Virtual Drop-In
Fall 2022 Hours (Sep 12-Dec 23): Monday through Friday 3:00-5:00 PM ET, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 3:00-7:00pm ET
The Virtual Career Studio will be closed on Friday 11/11, Wednesday 11/23-Friday 11/25, and for winter break 12/23-1/3/2023.
- During Virtual Career Studio Hours, fill out this form when you are ready to meet with a team member.
- A team member will reach out to you in Microsoft Teams after you have filled out the virtual drop-in form linked above on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please download Microsoft Teams and log in using [email protected].
- If you cannot access Microsoft Teams, please sign in as instructed and a Career Design team member will be in touch via email with a Teams meeting link.
In-person Drop-Ins, no appointment needed!
Stop by Stearns Center, First Floor for a 1-1 meeting, up to 15 minutes.
Fall 2022 Hours (Sep 12-Dec 23): Monday-Friday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
The Campus Career Studio will be closed Friday 11/11 (Veteran’s Day), Tuesday 11/15 (all staff meeting), Thursday 11/24-Friday 11/25, Friday 12/9 (all staff meeting), and for winter break 12/24-1/3/2023.
When you arrive, be sure to check-in at the front desk in Stearns Center. You will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Don’t hesitate to email questions to [email protected] or call 617.373.2430.
In addition, there are many other useful tools and resources available to you:
- Visit the Employer Engagement and Career Design website for helpful resources on drafting your resume using VMock Smart Resumes, practice for an interview with Big Interview, learn Tips for working remotely, and explore career guides to see how different fields of study can lead to a variety of occupations.
- Sign into NUworks for posted internship and employment opportunities, as well as other career resources and co-op opportunities.
- Join NUsource and Northeastern LinkedIn groups to connect with alumni.
- Read the Career Design bi-weekly newsletter here for the latest updates.