We recommend you start with a group coaching lab or parallel Canvas module for help with specific aspects of the job search and career exploration process – from self-assessment to resumes to salary negotiations and everything in between. This will allow you to have a more informed discussion with a career coach when you meet 1 on 1.
For quick questions, visit the Career Studio during our daily drop-in hours, virtually or on the Boston campus, please follow the instructions below. Use virtual drop-in hours for document reviews (Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn) to ensure COVID-safe protocols.
1. VIRTUAL DROP-INS (Microsoft Teams)
Career Studio Sign in
- To meet with a Career Design team member remotely, fill out this form. A team member will contact you in Teams on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please download Microsoft Teams and log in using [email protected].
- Alumni, please sign in as instructed, and a Career Design team member will be in touch via email if you cannot access Microsoft Teams.
Virtual Drop-in Hours (all Eastern Time zone):
SUMMER HOURS (May 10th – September 7th)
- Monday through Friday 1:30-4:30 PM ET
- Tuesday 1:30-7 PM ET
Doctoral Drop-in Hours: Thursdays 9-11 AM ET
Don’t hesitate to email questions to [email protected] or call 617.373.2430.
Once you’ve taken advantage of our coaching labs and Career Studio to meet your initial needs, individual consultations can be scheduled through myNortheastern.
In addition, there are many other useful tools and resources available to you:
- Visit the Employer Engagement and Career Design website for helpful resources on drafting your resume using VMock Smart Resumes, practice for an interview with Big Interview, learn Tips for working remotely, and explore major-career guides to see how different fields of study can lead to a variety of occupations.
- Sign into NUworks for posted internship and employment opportunities, as well as other career resources and 2021 co-op opportunities.
- Join NUsource and Northeastern LinkedIn groups to connect with alumni.
- Use the SAIL framework and platform to support all aspects of career design as lifelong learning.
- Read the Career Design bi-weekly newsletter here for the latest updates (it is also emailed to you on Sundays).