The Career Studio (either our Virtual Career Studio or Campus Career Studio in Boston) provides students a chance to connect 1-on-1 with a Career Design staff member for a brief meeting. Studio hours are first-come, first-served.
To join, please follow the instructions below:
Career Studio Virtual Drop-Ins
Location: Microsoft Teams (see below for instructions)
Spring 2024 Hours (January 2nd – May 3rd):
Monday through Friday: 3:00-5:00pm ET
Wednesdays: 3:00-7:00pm ET
- During Virtual Career Studio Hours, fill out this form when you are ready to meet with a team member. A team member will reach out to you in Microsoft Teams after you have filled out the form linked above.
- Please make sure you have downloaded Microsoft Teams and logged in using your Northeastern credentials ([email protected]).
- If you are having trouble signing in, contact us at: 617-373-2430 or email [email protected].
Career Studio In-Person Drop-Ins
Location: Stearns Center, First Floor (check in at the front desk)
Spring 2024 Hours (January 3rd – May 3rd):
Tuesdays through Fridays: 1:00-3:00pm ET
Campus Career Studio will be closed on Tuesday, March 3rd for an all staff meeting.
Mondays: There are no In-Person Drop In hours on Mondays, please use our virtual option from 3-5pm ET.
Don’t hesitate to email questions to [email protected] or call 617.373.2430.
In addition, there are many other useful tools and resources available to you:
- Visit the Employer Engagement and Career Design website for helpful resources on drafting your resume using Big Interview Resume AI, practice for an interview with Big Interview, learn Tips for working remotely, and explore career guides to see how different fields of study can lead to a variety of occupations.
- Sign into NUworks for posted internship and employment opportunities, as well as other career resources and co-op opportunities.
- Join NUsource and Northeastern LinkedIn groups to connect with alumni.
- Read the Career Design bi-weekly newsletter here for the latest updates.