Talent Connect: Registration
Thank you for your interest in Northeastern University’s Spring 2023 Talent Connect! Registration is now OPEN.
To see participation requirements, Best Practices, and the Spring 2023 Talent Connect Schedule, you can click here to be taken to the Talent Connect main page.
- If you are new to the system, go to https://nuworks.northeastern.edu/employers and follow the “Sign Up” instructions (versus the “Sign In” path). If you have forgot your password, go to https://nuworks.northeastern.edu/employers and click “forgot password” to sign in.
- Log into NUworks with your employer email address and password.
- Click on ‘Events’ in the left-hand sidebar, then ‘Employer Sessions’
- Click ‘Request Employer Session’ (if you have no active employer sessions it will be in the middle of the page; you may have to scroll to see it)
- Choose ‘Northeastern Talent Connect’ from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
- Fill in a title for your event. We recommend something similar to ‘Ask a Recruiter from [your company name]’
- Please note: This is how students will identify your session as part of the Talent Connect.
- Choose ‘Virtual’ for the location – this event is fully remote
- Fill in the description box with a short blurb about your company and the positions that your company will be recruiting for.
- Please note: This information is critical to a student’s decision to attend your session. Please describe your organization and your current open positions as clearly as possible.
Adding Video Links:
You must include live meeting links to the video platform your organization is using (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Enter a unique video meeting link in the ‘Virtual Meeting Link’ field after choosing ‘Virtual’ as the Location Type
Choosing your Talent Connect Date:
- The group sessions have specific days designated to a specific recruiting focus. Please feel free to register for as many days and/or sessions as appropriate for your recruitment needs.
- Once you’ve chosen your date(s), please fill in the time(s) you will be available to chat with students. The event begins at 1pm ET and ends at 6pm ET, so please choose times within that frame when you can chat with students.
Scheduling 1:1 interviews:
- After you host your group session, employers must schedule, at their convenience, 1:1 interviews with appropriate Northeastern students.