The College of Science Co-op Mixer Week will continue with an interactive virtual layout this year starting off with employers in the Environmental Science & Sustainability space.
The event will start off with employer intros and follow with Zoom breakout rooms for students to interact with specific employers of interest.
- Casey Pina, Owner & Tyler Shea, Director of Education, Mathnasium
- Catherine Kotarba, Mentorship Coordinator, Change is Simple
- Sonia Vedral, Education Coordinator, Mississippi State University Coastal Research & Extension Center
- Sierra Muñoz, Outreach Program Coordinator, Northeastern University Marine Science Center
- Carolyn Blais, Communications & Program Manager, MIT Abdul Latif Jameel Water and Food Systems Lab (J-WAFS)
- Bayley Forshee, Development and Volunteer Associate & July Lewis, Volunteer Manager, Save the Bay
- Alaina Seitz, Recruiter & Jessica Kenny, Director of Environmental Services, MassDOT
- Jessica Kagle, Founder/Program Director, Kestrel Education Adventures
- Jacob Glickel, Director of Sustainability Communications and Integration & Leah Bamberger, Director of Sustainability, NU Office of Sustainability
- Elda Dhandili, Associate Director of EH&S Sustainability & Stephanie Dantos, Sustainability Specialist, Collins Aerospace
- Finn Kelley, Visitor Engagement Associate Co-op & Jen Mergel, Director of Experience & Cultural Partnership, Emerald Necklace Conservancy
945 7634 2958
Join by Telephone
For higher quality, dial a number based on your current location.
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
945 7634 2958