Based on nearly 40 years of research by the Gallup Organization, the CliftonStrengths® Assessment offers a rich and detailed understanding of one’s strengths, which are the proven levers for employee engagement, productivity, and personal well-being.
The CliftonStrengths assessment identifies an individuals’ top 5 Signature Themes from Gallup’s developed list of 34 most common talents. The odds that someone shares the same Signature Themes – or “top five” – are 1 in 33 million. CliftonStrengths has been used and studied across the world in a wide range of organizations and with people from a variety of backgrounds.
People who use their Strengths are:
- 8% more productive
- 6x more likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 3x times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- 6x as likely to do what they do best every day
Strengths assessment can help you to:
- Discover what you naturally do best
- Learn how to develop your greatest talents
- Use your customized results to live your best life
- Learn to manage your challenges your way
- Make decisions
- Increase self confidence
You can apply your Strengths to:
- Choosing a major or career path
- Navigating the job search process
- Developing your leadership potential
- Knowing how to be a strong contributor
- Choosing situations and interactions for success
You can also request a personalized workshop to benefit your student organization, class, or department!
Fill out this form to submit your request.
We ask that requests are made at least 3-4 weeks prior to your preferred workshop date. Contact Michelle DuBow(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anne Grieves (email@example.com) if you have any questions.